Our software testing tutorials are designed for beginners with little or no knowledge of software testing. With our manual testing tutorial, you will learn different types of testing, testing concepts and methodologies with a practical approach. We will start with the basics of software testing and as the course progresses, we will move to more advanced stuff.
Software Testing Course
Complete software testing course covering theoretical testing concepts. With this manual testing tutorial, you will understand the different testing jargon, learn test case creation using the different test case design techniques along with templates for creating test cases and logging defects.
- What is Software Testing?
- Why is Testing required?
- Software Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Verification and Validation
- When should we stop testing?
- STLC – Software Testing Life Cycle
- Different Levels of Testing
- Test Design Techniques
- Specification based Test Design Techniques
- Equivalence Class Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Structure based Test Design Techniques
- What is a Test Strategy?
- What is a Test Plan?
- Test Scenario – Definition & Examples
- What is a Test Case?
- How to write effective test cases?
- Test case Template (Download Xls)
- Defect and Defect Reporting Template
- Defect Life Cycle
Different types of testing
In this section, we tried to cover the different aspects of some of the most popular testing types. With these tutorials, you will be able to know the definition, features, advantages and disadvantages of the different testing types.
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Functional Testing
- Black-box Testing
- White-box Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing
- A/B Testing
- Monkey Testing
- Adhoc Testing
- Usability Testing
Difference between some of the most popular and confusing testing terms. Here, we will unds the fundamental difference between the two terms which will help you in your software testing interviews.
- Manual and Automation Testing
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- White-box and Black-box Testing
- System and Integration Testing
- Verification and Validation
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- SDLC and STLC
- Test Plan and Test Strategy
- Test Case and Test Scenario
- Agile and Waterfall Model
- Agile and Scrum Methodology
- REST and SOAP Web Service
- Web Application and Desktop Application
- Web Service and Website
- Assert and Verify in Selenium
- Error, Defect, Fault, Failure and Bug
Frequently asked test scenarios in testing interviews. These tutorials will help you in developing a testing mindset which will further help in test case creation and testing of different types of applications.
- Test Scenarios of Pen
- Test Scenarios of ATM Machine
- Test Scenarios of E-commerce Website
- Test Scenarios of Facebook
- Test Scenarios of Google Search
- Test Scenarios of White Board