Katalon Studio is a free test automation tool developed by KMS technology. It can be used to automate websites, mobile applications as well as APIs. Learning Katalon doesn’t require a steep learning curve because of that it has gained wide popularity among the manual QAs having limited programming knowledge. Our Katalon Studio tutorial is designed for beginners with little or no knowledge of programming. Hence, it can be used by manual testers as well, who want to move to automation.
- What is Katalon Studio? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- Katalon Studio setup and installation
- Katalon vs Selenium IDE
Web application automation using Katalon
Mobile application automation using Katalon
- Record mobile application in Katalon Studio – coming soon
- Create mobile app test case in Manual mode – coming soon
- Create mobile app test case in Script mode – coming soon
API automation using Katalon Studio
Other Katalon Studio Tutorial
- Run Katalon tests in parallel – coming soon
- Katalon Studio test execution report – coming soon
- Email test results using Katalon Studio – coming soon
Kuldeep is the founder and lead author of ArtOfTesting. He is skilled in test automation, performance testing, big data, and CI-CD. He brings his decade of experience to his current role where he is dedicated to educating the QA professionals. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.