TestNG is one of the most widely used open-source testing frameworks. In this tutorial, we will learn about different features of testNG – data driven testing implementation, parameterization support, different utility annotations and test case grouping that aid in creating robust and powerful testing frameworks.
TestNG With Selenium Tutorial
- TestNG Introduction
- Selenium Webdriver with TestNG Sample Script
- TestNG Annotations
- Data Driven Testing in TestNG
- Rerun failed test in TestNG
- Running Selenium Tests in Parallel using TestNG
- Multi-browser testing in Selenium using TestNG
- Set Test priority in TestNG
- Dependency in Tests
- Soft Assertion in TestNG
- Timeouts in TestNG
TestNG Interview Questions
Kuldeep is the founder and lead author of ArtOfTesting. He is skilled in test automation, performance testing, big data, and CI-CD. He brings his decade of experience to his current role where he is dedicated to educating the QA professionals. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.