Hello friends! this article will give you an idea about how to write test scenarios for different objects. Starting off with a real-life object – a whiteboard marker. Here we will share test cases of marker or to be specific test cases for white board marker.
We will make sure to cover all possible test cases for marker so as to meet all of its requirements. If you are ever to write such test cases, this article would prove to be immensely useful.
Test Cases for Marker
- Verify if the marker’s outer body is made of specified material (plastic, fiber, metal, etc).
- Check that the marker has the name of the company that manufactured it.
- Verify that the logo of the manufacturing company is clearly printed or embossed.
- Check if the body of the marker is sturdy, rugged, and unbreakable to an extent.
- Verify that the outer cover’s color matches with the ink of the marker providing an idea of the marker’s ink just by seeing the outer body.
- Check if the bar code is printed so as to identify each marker.
- Verify the weight of the marker and the specified weight. Make sure it’s light-weighted (if not specified) for a smooth writing experience.
- Check if the body is neither too thick nor too slender for comfortable gripping.
- Check if the marker is refillable so as to avoid wastage.
- Verify the tip of the marker. It should be neither too thin nor flat to assist user comfortability.
- Check the smoothness of the marker.
- Check if the ink is neither permanent nor getting easily rubbed off. This will ensure easy use of it on whiteboards.
- The ink should be eye-pleasing.
- The ink should not release any pungent smell.
- The life of the marker should be as per the standards.
- Verify the refill is of optimum quantity so as to make it cost-effective.
- Check if the marker is working even if held at various different angles.
- Verify that there is slight friction between the tip and the board so as to not make it slippery or uncomfortable while writing.
- Check if the ink does not leak if the marker is held in different positions.
- The marker should be able to write on boards as well as on similar surfaces like paper.
This completes our article on – test cases for white board marker. In addition, you can also check more test case examples below. These test scenarios/test cases will be immensely helpful during interviews.