- Verify that the dimension of the table is as per the specifications.
- Verify that the weight of the table is as per the specifications.
- Check the height of the table’s seat from the floor.
- Verify that the table is stable enough to take a specified load.
- Check the material used in making the table wood, plastic, etc.
- Check if the table’s leg are level to the floor.
- Check the usability of the table as an office table, normal household table.
- Verify the paint’s type and color.
- Verify if the table’s material is brittle or not.
- Check if the cushion is provided with a table or not.
- Check the condition when washed with water or the effect of water on table.
Test Case Examples
Kuldeep is the founder and lead author of ArtOfTesting. He is skilled in test automation, performance testing, big data, and CI-CD. He brings his decade of experience to his current role where he is dedicated to educating the QA professionals. You can find him on LinkedIn and also follow ArtOfTesting’s LinkedIn page.