In this article, we are sharing some test scenarios for a TV. The focus here is to cover the different features to be tested instead of the creation of formal test cases, so we will be presenting test scenarios here.
- Verify the dimensions of the TV – length, breadth, and height are as per the specifications
- Check the TV technology type – LED, LCD, etc.
- Verify that the screen resolution of the TV is as per the specifications.
- Check the material used for the outer body of the TV.
- Check the material used for the screen of the TV.
- Verify that on supplying the specified power supply, the TV gets switched on after pressing the ‘Power’ button.
- Verify that all the buttons on the TV perform their functioning correctly.
- Verify that the TV screen clearly displays videos.
- Verify that the audio of the TV is audible without any noise.
- Verify that buttons on the TV have clearly visible labels indicating their functionality.
- Verify that buttons in the TV function correctly when pressed.
- Verify that the remote’s signal receiver receives a signal within a specified range.
Kuldeep is the founder and lead author of ArtOfTesting. He is skilled in test automation, performance testing, big data, and CI-CD. He brings his decade of experience to his current role where he is dedicated to educating the QA professionals. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.