A testing blog where you can find the review of best testing tools in the market for manual, automation, and performance testing. Also, you will get to know about the latest happenings in the QA world along with best practices and tips to become a better QA professional.
Latest Blog Posts
- OpKey – The SaaS-based Test Automation ToolWith the coming of new-age technologies, automation testing has also taken a better and superior form with the upcoming platforms. While there are numerous testing platforms in the market, we …
- Defect TriageIn this article, we will be targeting all the points that you need to know about defect triage. But before jumping to the article I’m expecting you are familiar with …
- Game TestingDue to the popularity of attractive video games and the availability of technical advancements, organizations come up with new games every year. The video game industry is a billion-dollar market …
- Banking Domain Application TestingToday, every product and service that the organizations provide, need to have online access to it and it is also applicable to any banking organization. Banks have multiple products and …
- Shift Left and Shift Right Testing ApproachesThis tutorial discusses two important testing approaches i.e. Shift Left and Shift Right. Let’s first look at the ‘Shift Left’ testing approach. Shift Left Testing Traditionally, for example, in the …
- pCloudy ReviewThe process of developing a mobile application is not complete until we are sure of its smooth working on various kinds of devices but practically it is almost impossible to …
Tips for QA
This section contains articles that will help you with tips and strategies to ramp-up your testing career.
- How to write good test cases?
- 10 Must-Have Qualities Of A Good Tester
- Top 100 types of testing that every QA should know
- Road-map for transition from manual to automation profile
Here, we have listed the different testing tools along with their features, reviews, and our recommendation.
- Top Automation Tools for 2020
- Testsigma Introduction
- Katalon Studio – best record and playback alternative to Selenium IDE
- Software Testing Tools
- Rest API Manual Testing Tools
- Top 5 Open Source Performance Testing Tools
- What is CICD?
- Who is an SDET?
- ISTQB Exam Certification
- Software Testing as a Career
- UAT Testing | The Complete Guide
- Top Software Testing Books Every QA should Read
- NFRs – Non Functional Requirements (Attributes and Examples)
Kuldeep is the founder and lead author of ArtOfTesting. He is skilled in test automation, performance testing, big data, and CI-CD. He brings his decade of experience to his current role where he is dedicated to educating the QA professionals. You can find him on LinkedIn and also follow ArtOfTesting’s LinkedIn page.