A testing blog where you can find the review of best testing tools in the market for manual, automation, and performance testing. Also, you will get to know about the latest happenings in the QA world along with best practices and tips to become a better QA professional.
Latest Blog Posts
- What is CICD? CICD Pipelines and ToolsAs the topic suggests this tutorial is all about the CICD, one of the best practices of DevOps. Before we go into it, let’s first discuss how things work in …
- Psychology of TestingBefore starting with the topic – Psychology of Testing, let’s first understand the software development life cycle and testing phase. A typical software development life cycle consists of the following …
- Scripted Testing – How is it different from Exploratory Testing?In software testing, there are two approaches that are popular and widely used- Scripted testing and exploratory testing. In this tutorial, we will first discuss scripted testing and then look …
- Big Data Testing – The Complete GuideIn this tutorial, we will discuss big data, its different dimensions, layers, and finally Big Data testing and its challenges. So, first of all, let’s understand – what is big …
- Mobile App Testing – The Complete Guide with ChecklistToday, almost everyone has a smartphone. Even in the underdeveloped countries, at least one member of the family has a smartphone. Some people who can afford it, have more than …
- Web Application Testing – Complete Website Testing GuideIn this internet age, one of the most important and useful ways of sharing information or communicating with the audience or customer is to have a website of the product …
Tips for QA
This section contains articles that will help you with tips and strategies to ramp-up your testing career.
- How to write good test cases?
- 10 Must-Have Qualities Of A Good Tester
- Top 100 types of testing that every QA should know
- Road-map for transition from manual to automation profile
Here, we have listed the different testing tools along with their features, reviews, and our recommendation.
- Top Automation Tools for 2020
- Testsigma Introduction
- Katalon Studio – best record and playback alternative to Selenium IDE
- Software Testing Tools
- Rest API Manual Testing Tools
- Top 5 Open Source Performance Testing Tools
- What is CICD?
- Who is an SDET?
- ISTQB Exam Certification
- Software Testing as a Career
- UAT Testing | The Complete Guide
- Top Software Testing Books Every QA should Read
- NFRs – Non Functional Requirements (Attributes and Examples)
Kuldeep is the founder and lead author of ArtOfTesting. He is skilled in test automation, performance testing, big data, and CI-CD. He brings his decade of experience to his current role where he is dedicated to educating the QA professionals. You can find him on LinkedIn.