A testing blog where you can find the review of best testing tools in the market for manual, automation, and performance testing. Also, you will get to know about the latest happenings in the QA world along with best practices and tips to become a better QA professional.
Latest Blog Posts
- Shift Left and Shift Right Testing ApproachesThis tutorial discusses two important testing approaches i.e. Shift Left and Shift Right. Let’s first look at the ‘Shift Left’ testing approach. Shift Left Testing Traditionally, for example, in the …
- pCloudy ReviewThe process of developing a mobile application is not complete until we are sure of its smooth working on various kinds of devices but practically it is almost impossible to …
- Salesforce Testing | Types, Levels and Best PracticesIntroduction to Salesforce Salesforce is a US-based company that provides cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) service to organizations. According to Forbes, Salesforce was the leading CRM service provider in 2018 …
- What is CICD? CICD Pipelines and ToolsAs the topic suggests this tutorial is all about the CICD, one of the best practices of DevOps. Before we go into it, let’s first discuss how things work in …
- Psychology of TestingBefore starting with the topic – Psychology of Testing, let’s first understand the software development life cycle and testing phase. A typical software development life cycle consists of the following …
- Scripted Testing – How is it different from Exploratory Testing?In software testing, there are two approaches that are popular and widely used- Scripted testing and exploratory testing. In this tutorial, we will first discuss scripted testing and then look …
Tips for QA
This section contains articles that will help you with tips and strategies to ramp-up your testing career.
- How to write good test cases?
- 10 Must-Have Qualities Of A Good Tester
- Top 100 types of testing that every QA should know
- Road-map for transition from manual to automation profile
Here, we have listed the different testing tools along with their features, reviews, and our recommendation.
- Top Automation Tools for 2020
- Testsigma Introduction
- Katalon Studio – best record and playback alternative to Selenium IDE
- Software Testing Tools
- Rest API Manual Testing Tools
- Top 5 Open Source Performance Testing Tools
- What is CICD?
- Who is an SDET?
- ISTQB Exam Certification
- Software Testing as a Career
- UAT Testing | The Complete Guide
- Top Software Testing Books Every QA should Read
- NFRs – Non Functional Requirements (Attributes and Examples)
Kuldeep is the founder and lead author of ArtOfTesting. He is skilled in test automation, performance testing, big data, and CI-CD. He brings his decade of experience to his current role where he is dedicated to educating the QA professionals. You can find him on LinkedIn.